company logo

GC HelpLine Questions & Concerns Portal

Ask a Question

Ask a Question

If you have an ethics or compliance question or an inquiry regarding a company policy, you can ask anonymously and confidentially.

Example Question:

Can I accept a gift from a vendor our organization is considering doing business with?

Report an Incident

Report an Incident

This system makes it easy to report an incident about workplace issues like financial and auditing concerns, harassment, theft, substance abuse and unsafe conditions.


Select your location.


Where did the incident occur?

Get started
Check Status

Check Status

You can check the status of your report or question using the access number and password you created when you submitted the report or question.

Call Us

If you would prefer to speak to someone confidentially, call us and one of our representatives would be happy to assist you.

USA & CAN 1 877 256 8862

If you are dialing internationally choose your location from the list below for the international number assigned to your country. If your country is not listed click here for additional instructions.

Please note this is not an emergency service. Contact your local authorities if this is a life threatening issue.

Resources and Policy Links

General Cable provides an integrated policy delivery solution that helps you to stay up to date on any new policies or related policy changes. Below please find links to the more important policies of the General Cable Co. where you can learn more about our policies and procedures.

Message from the CEO

General Cable provides a secure atmosphere for employees, customers, shareholders, vendors, and visitors alike to raise compliance questions and concerns. GC’s goal is to provide every employee with a reliable, and confidential, tool to ask questions or report issues of concern and/or violations of GC’s company policies in a timely manner. Please feel free to utilize any channel you may be most comfortable using. These may include, but not limited to, discussing the issue with your supervisor, department...